Method 1: Deferred the Update Days in Advanced options
However, this selection only exits in Windows 10 professional. It is not suitable to other Windows10 users. But we can disable the update in another way.
Method 2: Enable Metered connection
- Go to “Start” and then “Settings”. Please select “Network & Internet” and then “Manage known Networks”.
- Select WLAN and then open settings. Please enable “Set as metered connection”.
Method 3: Disabling the Update Service
1. Get into Service Program.
Please press Win+X and then type “services.msc” in the pop up window. Press OK.
2. Please fin “Windows update” in Service. Then right-click it and choose “Properties”.
3. Click “Stop” button and then please choose “Disabled” in Startup type. Save and restart your computer.
Method 4: Disable Update in Group Policy Editor
1. Open Local Group Policy Editor.
Press Win+R and then please enter ”gpedit.msc” in the pop up window. Click ”OK” to get accessto “Local Group Policy Editor”.
2. Click “ Administrative Templates”, “Windows Components” folder and then open “Windows Update”. Find and double-click “Configure Automatic Updates”.
3．Please select Disable in “Configure Automatic Updates” item and then save the setting.
Relate Links :
John Weaver : A few days ago, Microsoft suggested that users who use Windows Media Player（hereinafter referred to as WMP）should turn...
John Weaver : Want to change file extension but can not find the extension for target file in Windows 7? Do...