What does Renee File Protector do?
No need to be worried about unauthorized access of your files or regularly share your PC! Renee File Protector is an ideal software when you are concerned with the security of your privacy and important data.
Multiple Level Protections
- Protect Data in External Disk – Password protect files/folder in external memory devices like external disk, memory card, USB, etc.
- Shared Data Protection – Lock shared folder to ensure the right people get access to the data.
- Hide Data – Supports to hide large quantities of files/folders/partitions in local disk at a time.
- Protect from Changes – Others can view the files but can not change or delete the protected files or data in the protected folders & partitions.
- Lock Data in Local Disk – Keep sensitive data in local disk from prying eyes with password with a few simple steps.
- Monitor Function – Records every activity of the monitored target in local disk with logs.
- Safe Delete – Permanently erase the data you select and its trace. Beyond Recoverability!
Protect, Encrypt and Secure Your Data
And much more…
Instant one-click protections, like Hide/Deny Read/Deny Write/Encrypt, are available. Quickly and reliable.
Unlimited Files and Folder
No matter trial version or paid version, Renee File Protector will not limit the number of file/folder/disk you select to protect.
Fast & Straightforward
No need to go through the laborious and time consuming process anymore! No matter how many files or how large the files are, the protect process is instantaneous.
Simple Drag & Drop
Simply one-click drag and drop your files/folder/disk like music, videos, etc. from your computer into the software interface of Renee File Protector.
Permanently Remove! No trace!
Safe Delete function will permanently erase the data you select and its trace. Beyond Recoverability!
Monitor at will
Renee File Protector also provides a monitor function which offers logs about when you view the monitored targets and its activities.
User-friendly, reliable one-click data protection software
No worries of privacy leaks/data theft/computer sharing. Perfect for newbie and professional alike.
Set Master Password
The first time you launch Renee File Protector, you need to set the master password which is for logging in the software and other functions.
Protect Data in Local Disk
Provides lock, protect, hide function for files/folders/partitions in local disk.
Protect Data in External Memory Devices
Provides hide & password protect function for files/folders in external memory devices.
Protect Data in Shared Folder
Provides password protect function for files/folders in shared folders.
24/7 Customer Service
Knowledgeable representatives available to assist you through live chat or E-mail – any time of day or night.
1. Find the password in the email address you have filled in when you set the password at the beginning; 2. Click the button named “Retrieve Password” on the left-bottom of the password enter interface and then follow the instruction.
Runs on: (Supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 & 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2000
Clients & Testimonials
More Than 500,000 of Happy Customers
- Really a convenience software! It can hide/lock whole drive in which I can store all files I want password protected! Just one click then I can lock the drive to prevent from reading or directly hide whole drive. I really love it!Ruheen Kaur
- After looking for a long time for an easy-to-use but effective way to protect my sensitive files and folder. Then I found Renee File Protector. There is very minimal setup to perform the protection. Besides, I like the addition function - monitor which help me master the file activity better.Alan
- Renee File Protector is a powerful and convenient software with a potent combination of different security levels. Its attractive and concise interface is really simple to operate. Unlike other security software, Renee File Protector really does what it state. Even under safe mode, my protected files are still being protected.Dan