Part 1. Comparison among XBOX ONE, XBOX ONE S and XBOX ONE X
XBOX ONE S
XBOX ONE X
|Compatible with all games and accessories||√||√||√|
|Support for XBOX Liver servers||√||√||√|
|Experience 4K Blu-ray and 4K video streaming||√||√|
|6 teraflops of graphical processing power||√|
|Stream and record clips in 4K resolution at 60FPS||√|
|See every frame with 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth||√|
|Relish 40% more power than any other console||√|
Part 2. Why Upgrade SSD for XBOX ONE?
Accessing time of HDD
Accessing time of SSD
|Assassin’s Creed Origins||35.1 seconds||23.8 seconds|
|Denisty 2||24.1 seconds||17.7 seconds|
|Final Fantasy XV||67.5 seconds||23.3 seconds|
|Monster Hunter||25.6 seconds||16.9 seconds|
Part 3. Internal or External SSD?
Part 4. How to Upgrade SSD for XBOX ONE?
Connect SSD as external hard disk
2. Insert 2.5-inch SSD.
3. Close the disk enclosure.
4. Connect the USB 3.0 cable to USB port of disk enclosure.
Format SSD on XBOX ONE
Note: all data on the external SSD will be erased.
2. Select [Format Storage Device].
3. Rename the SSD.
4. Your Xbox One will ask you whether you’d like to [Install new things here] or [Keep current location]. We’d advise that you install new things onto the external drive.
5. Click the option [Format storage device] to begin formatting.
Transfer XBOX ONE games to external SSD
2. Navigate to the tab [System].
3. Go to [Storage].
4. Select the target disk that you want to move items out.
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : Being a PS4 users, have you ever annoyed for the time-consuming loading of the game? Want to improve...
John Weaver : Generally, Windows 7 needs to be activated after it is installed. If Windows 7 is not activated, most...