29 November 2019Amanda J. Brook Senior Product Manager
As we all know, there is no interrelationship between iOS and Android. If we want to deliver information between these two systems, we should draw supports from applications. This process is not hard. In this essay, we will show you how to transfer music from Android to iPhone.
Part 1: How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
Since there is no interrelationship between Android and iOS, it is impossible to directly deliver files between these two systems. To transfer music from Android to iPhone, we should copy the file from Android to PC at first and then move it from PC to iPhone. Next, we will show you more details.
Step 1: Transfer Music from Android to PC
1. Use a cable to connect the phone with PC. Then, tap to enable the authority of transferring files.
2. In the pop-up dialog on PC, select [Open device to view files].
3. In File Explorer, find out the folder named as the phone model and open [Phone].
4. Find out the target song and copy it to PC.
Step 2: Transfer Music from PC to iPhone
There are many ways to transfer music from PC to iPhone. Next, we will introduce two methods.
Use Renee Audio Tools
1. Download and install Renee Audio Tools.
2. Open and click [Transfer to iTunes].
3. Click [Add Files] and select the target song.
4. Check it and click [Add to iTunes]. Then, the song will be shown in iTunes.
1. Open iTunes which you have installed in your computer.
2. Click the phone icon.
3. In the tab [Summary], check [Manually manage music and videos] in the section [Options]. Then, click [Sync].
4. Return to the original page and select [File] > [Add File to Library]. After that, add the target song to the iTunes library.
5. Next, go to the tab [Songs] and right-click at it; select [Add to Device] > [iPhone]. Now, the song has been in your iPhone.
Part 2: How to Optimize Music
There are many audio formats, such as MP3 and AAC. These formats can be used in different systems. You can optimize the song if you want it to be played better.
For iOS users, M4A is always the best choice supported by Apple Inc. Besides, the format is not storage-consuming. iOS will not be worried about whether the M4A files will eat up the storage space. Next, we will tell you how to convert the audio formats.
1. Renee Audio Tools
Renee Audio Tools is the free, effective office software. It is not only a format converter but also a collection of audio tools. Users can record sounds, merge audio files, burn music to CD and extract audio from video. It can make you effectively finish editing audio files.
Professional Audio Editor – Renee Audio Tools
CutterArbitrarily cut and clip audios in MP3, ACC, FLAC and APE formats. Many effects, such as fade in/out, speed adjustment, music mixing and volume adjustment, are available.
ConverterConvert music files between all audio formats, including MP3, M4A, ACC, OGG, AAC, FLAC and the others. It can also convert the video format into MP3.
④ Select [M4A] in [Output Format]. Then, click [Start] to convert the format.
⑤ The conversion is over when you see the below dialog.
2. Freemake Audio Converter
Freemake Audio Converter is the paid audio editing software. Users can easily convert the audio formats in the clear interface. But it is only an audio converter, without any other functions. If the target file is longer than 3 minutes, it is not free of charge.
Step: Install and open Free Audio Converter; click [Audio]; add the target file; click [Convert to M4A] at the bottom; select [Pre-settings] in the pop up dialog and the storage folder; click [Convert]; finally, click [OK] when you see the dialog about the successful conversion.
Step: Search [media.io] online; enter into the website; click [Add files] to upload the target file; set the target format as [M4A]; then click [Start to convert]. When the conversion is over, download the file.
Part 3: Summary
How to transfer music from Android to iPhone? First, we need to copy the file from Android to PC, and then from PC to iPhone. You can also edit the file to make it better when it is stored in the PC, such as cutting, converting the format and the other operations. These are the methods about how to transfer music from Android to iPhone!