How to Free Convert PDF to TIFF
TIFF or TIF image format is a computer file format for storing raster graphics images, very popular among graphic artists, publishing industry and professional photographers in general. The Tiff format is widely supported by image-manipulation applications, by publishing and page layout applications and by scanning, faxing, word processing, optical character recognition and other applications. Renee PDF Aide supports offline PDF convert to TIFF/TIF.
Entirely free version! Download and try the PDF to TIFF conversion now!
The Other Functions of Renee PDF Aide?
- Each PDF page will be saved as one independent TIFF file. You can directly view the conversion after finishing.
- Renee PDF Aide support offline conversion, which can greatly improve your information security.
- Support converting PDFs into other image formats like png, jpg, gif, .etc.
- Can convert PDFs into Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML, EPUB, TXT and export the pictures in PDFs separately.
- Converting specific pages of PDFs is available.
How to Convert PDF to TIFF for Free?
Step 1: Choose the output file format to be ”Image” and click “Add files” to import target PDF files.
Step 2: Click “Options” and select “Tiff” in Image “Format”.
You can also specify pages to convert.
Step 3: Click “Convert” to start the journey.