Free Video Game Recording Software
Recording video games on PC is pretty cool and necessary especially when you want to share the gaming skills with others. No matter you are a professional game play or the newbie, you can make record to your favourite video game like LOL, World of Tanks, Diablo. So how to record gameplay on PC easily and quickly? No need to find or buy an expensive video recording software. Entirely Free one – Renee Screen Recorder is here!
- Entirely Free! No limitations on any function or outputs.
- 3 simple steps you can start the recording.
- Be able to grab the game video at full screen as well customized screen size.
- Support create screenshots when recording the game.
- Adjustable frame rate which can help you control the size of the created video.
- Auto record plan is available. You can make the record auto start on special situations.
- Recording screen with Rene Screen Recorder will not affect your computer’s performance.
How to Record Game with Renee Screen Recorder?
Step 1: Launch Renee Screen Recorder. Set the record target and output location.
Step 2: Besides, you can also make other advanced settings like the output format, quality, resolutions, cursor effects, watermark, etc.
Step 3: After all settings done, please return to the main interface and click “Record”.
If you set the record target is full screen, it will record whole screen. But if you select “User-Defined”, you need to set the record area or set the width and height manually.
Step 4: You can stop or pause the record via hotkeys or the record interface.
20 March 2017 Amanda J. Brook Senior Product Manager