How to Free Convert PDF to Word Offline
PDF files are convenience for viewing, printing and used in different platform. When you want to edit the content inside, you need to convert the PDFs into editable file formats like Word. You may want to choose the online converters.
But before using the online tools, two issues should be considered: reliability and security.
- How long will it take before you can get the converted document?
- Most of the online services promise that your files will be transferred via a secure connection. But how can you make sure your document will not be looked at by a human? Or your email will not be used or shared with any other party?
- What if the target PDFs are private or business documents?
- If your PDF files are large or you have many files to convert? Uploading these files to online converter is time consuming.
Taking all these into consideration, if you have decided that you want a desktop-based converter, then we recommend you to try Renee PDF Aide, which is one of the best free offline PDF to Word converters.
More about Renee PDF Aide…
- Entirely Free! No limitation on file size, number or functions.
- Built-in OCR technology helps you convert image to text.
- Support converting PDFs into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT, HTML, Epub and image.
- Perform the conversion locally and instantly. No need to waste time on uploading and waiting.
- Offline conversion truly protects your privacy and the security of the sensitive data.
Step 2: You can select the specific pages you want to convert.
Step 3: Click “Convert” to make the conversion.
After making sure the pages and files you want to convert, you can start the conversion.