4 Steps Merge MP4 Files into One
You are here:
- 4 Steps Merge MP4 Files into One
28 July 2017 Ashley S. Miller Specialist of Customer Service Dept.
MP4 video files has been met everywhere in our daily life and most videos are saved in MP4 file format. Sometimes, we may download or shot some MP4 video clips and want to merge them together to play as a full clip on the device. Also, MP4 file format is easy to upload and share with others. Then question comes, “How to merge the MP4 videos into one with simple steps?”. To merge the target MP4 videos together, entirely free Renee Video Editor (supports Windows 10) could help you make it in 4 simple steps.
Merge MP4 Files With Entirely Free Renee Video Editor, you can
- No LimitationsEdit videos without limitation on file size, number or function. Entirely Free!
- Cross FormatEdit/merge videos formats in mov, mpg, mp4, etc and even cross formats.
- Unlimited MergeMerge unlimited MP4. Also support join MP4 with videos in different formats.
- Export & TransformExport the merged MP4 files in other video formats like mov, 3gp, flv, etc.
How to Merge MP4 Files into One
Step 1: Launch Renee Video Editor. Click “Joiner”.
Step 2: Click “Add Files” in the pop up window and select the MP4 files you want to merge.
Step 3: Make modification to the MP4 files if you need.
- You can select the transition effects between each MP4 files.
- you can preserve/delete some parts in the MP4 according to your need.
- If you merge videos in different formats, you can select one to be the output format by checking the “Set to be the output format” of the video.
Step 4: Click “Start” to export the merged MP4 file.
Beside MP4 video format, Renee Video Editor also provide multiple video formats on the basis of different devices. Click “Output settings” to find the format you want!
Discover More Functions of Renee Video Editor
- ☞Remove sounds and add background music
- ☞Trim Videos for the target parts and merge
- ☞Add text/image watermark to video
- ☞Free convert videos/audios into other formats
Compatible with: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP