How to Back up Contacts/Photos/Videos from iPhone to PC
You are here:
- Tips Renee iPhone Recovery
- How to Backup Contacts/Photos/Videos from iPhone to PC
5 August 2019 Amanda J. Brook Senior Product Manager
Part 1: Why should we Backup Contacts/Photos/Videos from iPhone to PC
For modern people, a smartphone is a movable database where personal information is saved. If an iPhone goes wrong, the user will try to change the components or upgrade the system. Yet, iPhone data will be cleared in this process. To avoid such accident, many people will backup contacts/photos/videos and the other important information from iPhone to PC.
Part 2: How to Backup Contacts/Photos/Videos from iPhone to PC
Approach: Backup via iTunes
Here are steps about how to backup files from iPhone to PC:
1. Search and download iTunes online.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes. Then, connect your iPhone to PC. If it is the first time to connect the phone to the PC, the below reminder will appear on the phone. Please tap [Trust] to go on.
3. As iTunes has detected your iPhone, a window will pop up. Please click [Set up as new iPhone] > [Continue].
4. In the tab [Summary], check [This Computer] in the area Backups and click [Done] to backup iPhone data.
5. The iTunes backup files will be saved in the [MobileSync] folder of C disk. You can search the folder in C disk and check the files afterwards.
Yet, if you forgot to backup files via iTunes but accidentally deleted them, how can you quickly retrieve them? Go and see the next part!
Part 3: How to Recover Deleted Contacts/Photos/Videos on iPhone
If you want to recover the deleted data on iPhone, Renee iPhone Recovery can fulfill your needs.
Reminder:Renee iPhone Recovery can help iPhone users to retrieve deleted and lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch quickly and easily. Only by 3 steps can users retrieve many files, such as messages, contacts, photos and videos. Importantly, it is perfectly compatible with various iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud.
1. Download and install Renee iPhone Recovery.
2. Connect iPhone to PC. Then, launch the software and select [Recover Lost Data].
If you connect several iOS devices, please select your target device in the menu [Please Select iOS Device].
3. Select [Recover From iOS Device] and click [Start Scan]. Then, wait for scanning.
4. Finally, select the target files and click [Recover] to output them.
Relate Links :
iTunes Backup Location and How to Change it in Windows 10?
Amanda J. Brook : What is iTunes? It should be not familiar for iPhone users. iTunes will backup files in iOS devices...
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android and iPhone
Amanda J. Brook : We may delete some important photos when deleting photos. Or we may lose photos from our phone because...