You are here:
- Tips PDF Converter
- How to Free Convert Scanned PDF to Text?
How to Free Convert Scanned PDF to Text?
When we scan a file, the scanner will take a photo of the page and computer will save it to be PDF. However, we may come across the need to convert this kind of PDFs into text and edit the text inside. At this moment, you need a PDF converter which contains OCR technology and is not free. Really need to spend a fortune of money to get this software? No, use Renee PDF Aide, you can free convert the scanned PDF to text! Entirely Free!
Why Choose Renee PDF Aide?
- Entirely Free! No limitation on functions, size or numbers.
- Advanced technology can help you convert scanned PDFs or even single image into text.
- Support converting PDFs into editable Word, PPT, Excel, Text, HTML, EPUB and image.
- Each function is equipped with OCR technology, which can help you greatly improve the conversion.
How to Convert Scanned PDF to Text with Renee PDF Aide?
Step 1: Launch Renee PDF Aide and select the output file format “Text”.
Step 2: Click “Add Files” to add the target scanned PDFs and enable OCR technology.
Note: Only documents oriented with correct side up are recognized. If your PDFs or target image are in a different orientation, please use a program to retouch and edit the images to rotate them before converting.
Step 3: Click “Convert” to start the convert journey. You can get your conversion in a few seconds.