Free Video Trimmer – 3 Cut Modes and Merge
Advantage of Renee Video Editor
- Entirely Free! Do not have limitations on all functions.
- No video size limitation.
- Support cutting many different clips from video and merge them into one.
- Support converting videos into different video formats in accordance with your devices.
- Multiple edit tools are provided in Renee Video Editor. Like crop, add subtitle, effects, watermark, split, rotate, etc.
How to Use Renee Video Editor to Cut the Video?
Step 1: Launch Renee Video Editor. Then please click “Easy Cutter”.
Step 2: Please click “Add Files” to select the video you want to cut in the file browser.
Step 3: Cut the video at will.
① Set the start and end point directly.
② Pull the start and end button to related time to locate the clips.
③ Click the “[” button when the video process to the start point you want and so does the “]” button.
Of course, all these 3 ways can be used when you cut the video.