Entirely free video merger – Renee Video Editor can free you from this confusion. It supports merge different formats of videos into one and simplify the steps to save your time.
Multiple Edit Tools Make the Merge More Enjoyable
- Adding subtitle, effects, music, watermark are supported.
- Corp and rotate the screen are also available.
- 3 different cut modes helps you manage the clips you want from the video.
- Splitting the videos is also supported.
- Provide multiple video output formats and recommendations. You can choose output file formats in accordance with your device.
How to Merge MP4 Files into One
Step 1: Launch Renee Video Editor. Click “Joiner”.
Step 2: Click “Add Files” in the pop up window and select the video files you want to merge.
Step 3: Make modification to the MP4 files if you need.
Step 4: Click “Start” to export the merged video file.
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : How to remove the background sound from videos? Try the entirely free video sound remover - Renee Video...
John Weaver : Mixed with multiple video and audio edit tools, free video trimming software - Renee Video Editor enables users...