How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on Android
- Tips Renee Android Recovery
- How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on Android
Download the free version of Renee Android Recovery and retrieve the deleted message on Android now!
Brief Introduction of Common Used Methods
Of course, many users use third-party tools installed on the PC for data recovery, which is most preferred. However, there are many problems with this software, such as mobile phone identification failure, scan failure and other problems. Reason for these problems could be caused by the strict limitation of the Android system. If you want to retrieve messages from Android mobile, you could have a try of some third party recovery software.
Recommended Android Recovery Software – Renee Android Recovery
- A freeware that allow users to scan and find lost data in Android devices.
- Easy to use. Just a few simple clicks, you can easily find lost data from devices.
- Supports recovering photos, contacts, videos, audios, etc on Android.
- Provides 20 MB free quota to recover data from Android devices.
- Supports recovering data from Android phone and tablets.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
Preparation before Recovery
Check the Android OS Version and Download Renee Android Recovery
Root the Android Device
What is Root?
Normally, Android devices will limit users operations which may harm the devices. And rooting is performed with the goal of overcoming this limitations that carriers and manufacturers put on some devices. Trough rooting we can alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, etc.
No so Sure about Whether to Root?
Actually, rooting is not as risky as what other believe in the past. Now rooting will not erase the data in the devices. Also, if you root the device in a safe and proper way, chance of screwing up your device will be zero. And you can unroot your Android devices after recovery finish.
Is it necessary to root the device if using Renee Android Recovery?
In fact, you need to root your devices no matter you are using Renee Android Recovery or other Android data recovery software. Most part of these recovery software will ask you to root the device. which can help to access, scan the system files and get more lost data from the devices.
Enable “USB debugging”
How to Retrieve Deteled Messages on Android
Step 1: Launch Renee Android Recovery and then connect target Android mobile to computer with USB cable. Then software will identify your device automatically.
- Please make sure only one Android device which needs to recover data from connect to computer.
- Do not run any other Android device management software when scanning or recovering, which may lead to software corruption.
Step 2: Launch the software and click “Fast partition scan”.
Step 3: Please select the file types you want to recover from target Android device. Here we can just choose “Message”.
- The more file types you select, the longer scan time will need.
- Please make sure target device stays connected with PC when scanning and recovering.
- If connection failure happens continuously, please try another USB Port or USB cable.
Step 4: After scan finished, please select the target files you want to recover and click “Recover”.
Now download and try the risk-free Android recovery software Renee Android Recovery!
*Remember not to use the Android device anymore once you find you lost the message!
Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.