Professional Android Data Recovery
Using Renee Android Recovery you can,
- Recover photos in 41 different formats like JPG,PNG,TIFF,ICO,BMP.
- Get photos and lost data back from Android devices like mobile phones and tablets which install Android 4.0-6.0(Including 6.0).
- Get back contacts, notes, videos, music, etc from Android devices.
- Free version of Renee Android Recovery contains 20 MB free recovery quota.
Preparation before Recovery
Photos saved in SD Card
Please unmount the SD card from your mobile and then connect it to computer with card reader. Pleases scan and recover photo from the SD card with professional data recovery software.
Click for more about how to remove the SD card safely
Photos saved in Internal Memory
Please stop using the mobile phone and disconnect it from network to prevent new data written in. Then please download Android data recovery software - Renee Android Recovery and follow the steps below to get lost photos back.
Normally, Android devices will limit users operations which may harm the devices. And rooting is performed with the goal of overcoming this limitations that carriers and manufacturers put on some devices. Trough rooting we can alter or replace system applications and settings, run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions, etc.
Actually, rooting is not as risky as what other believe in the past. Now rooting will not erase the data in the devices. Also, if you root the device in a safe and proper way, chance of screwing up your device will be zero. And you can unroot your Android devices after recovery finish.
In fact, you need to root your devices no matter you are using Renee Android Recovery or other Android data recovery software. Most part of these recovery software will ask you to root the device. which can help to access, scan the system files and get more lost data from the devices.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android
Step 1: Launch Renee Android Recovery and then connect target Android mobile to computer with USB cable. Then software will identify your device automatically.
- Please make sure only one Android device which needs to recover data from connect to computer.
- Do not run any other Android device management software when scanning or recovering, which may lead to software corruption.
Step 2: Launch the software and click “Fast partition scan”.
Step 3: Please select the file types you want to recover from target Android device. Here we can just choose “Photo”.
- The more file types you select, the longer scan time will need.
- Please make sure target device stays connected with PC when scanning and recovering.
- If connection failure happens continuously, please try another USB Port or USB cable.
Step 4: After scan finished, please select the target files you want to recover and click “Recover”.
Now download and try the risk-free Android recovery software Renee Android Recovery!
*Remember not to use the Android device anymore once you find you lost data!
Compatibles with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.