8 April 2020Ashley S. Miller Specialist of Customer Service Dept.
Online shopping, social media are very popular now. To use these services, users need to create account and password on related services and App. Although using a same password is convenience, it is with great risk. If you set different password, you may forget the password and fail to login at last. So, we need a password manage service to help us to manage related account and password?
There is Password and Security service equipped in Safari which is built-in browser. Besides, this function can help users to manage account and password of different Apps in iPhone. Safari will encrypt password and save them in place which other users can not access.
1. A window will pop up to ask you to save this password when you login a website or App for the first time.
2. If we want to check the saved account and password, please go to [Settings] > [Passwords & Accounts].
3. Turn on [AutoFill Passwords] to enable automatically filling in with 3D Touch in websites and Apps. Then please click [Websites & App Passwords] and verify with the 3D Touch to access the saved accounts and password inside.
Part 2: Recommended App of iPhone Password Manage
mSecure can help users to save and manage new password and other information of many websites easily in iPhone. Focusing on simply the connection among different sites, users can create a connection card. This App also equips with other functions like automatically turn off, sync all devices automatically, self destruction if anyone try to crack the App maliciously, etc.
• Support 3D Touch
• Customized label is available. Users can manage and get target account and password easily.
• Users can add TrueDepth Camera
• Easily to be attacked because of the added TrueDepth Camera.
2. Dashlane iPhone Password Manage
Dashlane can help you manage password safely and only can be access by user. Dashlane will save all your password and will contact the emergency contacts you have set in emergency situation.
• Built-in Iterated encryption can prevent App from brute-force attack.
• Easy to use.
• Too expensive
For account and password usage, management in mobile phone is not enough. If you lost the mobile phone or the phone gets damaged, all the saved password will lost as well. To get a better protection, it is recommended to save these password and information in computer with professional PC password manage software.
Part 3: Manage PC Password with Renee SecureSilo on PC
Renee SecureSilo, a software to encrypt data, collects many functions to protect personal data. Password Wallet function inside can help users to manage password safely and easily.
Renee SecureSilo – Encrypt Confidential Data
Encrypt files in seconds Encrypt files with virtual encrypted disk and whole process can be finished in 1 second.
User friendly Concise interface helps users master the software in short time.
1. Download and install Renee SecureSilo. Enter the password to open the software. If you are a new user, set a password.
2. Select [Password Wallets] > [Create Wallet].
3. Name for the wallet and set the storage position. Then, click [Next].
4. Set a password for the wallet.
5. Click [Create Card]. Name for your target card and select the type.
6. Edit the card information.
7. Finally, click [Close Wallet] to lock your information.
Part 4: Other Functions about iPhone Password Management
iOS 12 can share account and password with AirDrop function. Click the saved password and users can select [AirDrop] function to share with devices with iOS12 or Mac OS Mojave. Target devices will save the related account and password after verifying with Touch ID, Face ID or PIN code.
Get the Password via Siri
User can ask Siri to get the password with question like “Password of XXX”. Then Siri will skip to related password manage page. Of course, not any one can use this function. Before skipping to related page, users need to be verified by Touch ID and Face ID.