How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
You are here:
- Tips Renee iPhone Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
16 October 2017 John Weaver Senior Program Developer
Solution about how to recover and restore deleted contacts from your iPhone device without backup. 3 steps and free version is available.
Delete all your contacts from iPhone? No problem. If you have make the backup for them in iCloud or iTunes, there is no need to be panic. Please just go to iCloud.com or iTunes to make the restore. But what if you do not make the backup beforehand? It could be a nightmare. However, you can free from that now with the help of Renee iPhone Recovery. No matter you have the backup or not, you can find back the deleted contacts from iPhone in 3 simple steps with Renee iPhone Recovery.
With Professional Renee iPhone Recovery, you can
- Recover contacts from iPhone directly in 3 simples steps.
- Get contacts back as what it like before deleted.
- Recover other lost files like photos, videos, text messages, iMessages etc from devices beside recovering contacts.
- Scan and recover data from your device with Renee iPhone Recover will not damage the data inside your phone.
Compatibles with： Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Download Free Version
people has downloaded!
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone without Backup
Step 1: Launch Renee iPhone Recovery, connect your iPhone to computer and click “Recover Lost Data”.
If you have connect more than one iOS device to computer, please select the target one.
Step 2: Please select “Recover from iOS Devices” then click “Start Scan”.
Step 3: After scan finish, select the contacts in “Show deleted files only” you want to recover and click “Recover”.
1. After you find the contacts lost, please try to recover them immediately with Renee iPhone Recovery and stop using your devices before recovering them back.
2. It is recommended to analyze the iPhone with the free version of Renee iPhone Recovery at first. If it can find out the lost contact, you can decide to get the full version.
3.The recovered contacts will be save in xls, csv and html formats.
4. Please stop using the mobile once you find you lose the contacts.