- Tips Renee iPhone Recovery
- How Restore Deleted Contacts from iPhone
How Restore Deleted Contacts from iPhone
Sometimes, accident happens without any signs. If you deleted some contacts from your iPhone mistakenly, do you know how to recover the deleted one back? Here we will help you recover the deleted contacts with some effective solutions.
Restore Contacts from iCloud without iTunes’ Backup
- Login to https://www.icloud.com with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Contacts.
- Search your contacts to check if the deleted/lost contact (from your iPhone) is still visible here.
Restore Contacts from Internal Memory of iPhone
With Renee iPhone Recovery, you can restore deleted contacts from iPhone’s internal memory with 3 steps. Besides recovering contacts, Renee iPhone Recovery also support recover photos, videos, calls, notes, music, etc.
How to Restore the Deleted Contacts from iPhone
Step 1: Launch Renee iPhone Recovery and connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2: Please select “Recover Lost Data” then click “Start Scan”.
Step 3: After scan finish, please select the contact you want to recover and click “Recover”.
1. If you do not have iClould backup, you can not retrieve the deleted contacts.
2.After you find the contacts lost, please try to recover them immediately and stop using your devices before recovering them back.
3. It is recommended to analyze the iPhone with the free version of Renee iPhone Recovery at first. If it can find out the lost contact, you can decide to get the full version.