MPEG-4 file format is mainly used in Internet, disc, audio messages, video calls and telecast, and this file format contain most of the advantages of MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 file formats.
Since the MP4 file is supported by many devices, many companies and organizations prefer to develop various formats based on the MPEG-4 standard, such as WMV 9, Quick Time, DivX and Xvid.
MP4 files in lossy combination: It means MP4 files are combined after re-encoding. Generally, the encoding used in MP4 files is in lossy compression mode, the image quality will be surely reduced after re-encoding, so the way that video files are re-encoded and then combined is called as lossy combination.
If several MP4 files need to be combined, and the parameters of these files are different from each other, such as resolutions, codecs, bitrates or FPS, they should be re-encoded before combination.
That is to say, you can combine MP4 files losslessly only when all parameters are consistent.
Take a JPG image as an example. If the JPG file is re-encoded repeatedly, namely lossy compression, the JPG file will be vague, even the image color will be distorted.
Re-encoded 200 times
Re-encoded 600 times
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
|Renee Video Editor Pro||AVS Viedo Converter|
|Multiple languages||Support||Not support|
|Formats||All formats||Common formats|
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : When editing a video, we need to add zoom-in effect if we want to show video details. How...
Jennifer Thatcher : How if you want to share the MP3 song on the video website, such as YouTube? In this...