How to Encrypt Folders with File Encryption Software
Top Features of Renee File Protector
- Unlimited number, size and file types of the protected data.
- Incredible easy to use, even for first-time computer users.
- 4 different protection levels, including Hide, Deny Read, Deny Write, Encrypt, are provided.
- Monitoring function enables you to manage your data better.
- Safety self-protection options of Renee File Protector make you protect your data and program better.
Step 1: Launch Renee File Protector and click “Hard disk” then “Lock File”.
Step 2: Click “Lock Folder” and then select the target folder in the pop up browser.
Step 3: When you want to open the protected folders, you will be required the master password.
Step 1: Right-click the target folder, select “Renee File Protector” in the menu and then click “Encrypt a copy” or “Encrypt to *exe”.
Step 2: Please enter the independent password in the pop-up window. (Please remember the password.)
Step 3: Safe delete the source folder.
After the lock process finished, the source folder will still reserve. So you need to safe delete it with “Shred and delete it” function of Renee File Protector.
Step 4: Enter the independent password.
When you run or extract the password-protected folder, you will be required to enter the password you set when encrypt the folder.