How to Get Missing Contacts Back from iPhone 6S
You are here:
- Tips Renee iPhone Recovery
- How to Get Missing Contacts Back from iPhone 6S
20 September 2017 Ashley S. Miller Specialist of Customer Service Dept.
Provide methods which can helps you get contacts back from iTunes backup selectively or from iPhone 6S directly. Get professional iPhone data recovery software now!
Although iPhone 6S series has been announced 2 years ago, it is still being widely used among us. The most useful functions for mobile phone is making phone call, texting, chatting with others and entertainment. But parts of these main functions are based on the contacts. Once the contact gone or deleted carelessly. At this moment, the first and the urgentest thing you want to do is to get these missing contacts back from iPhone 6s.
Do not want to restore the iTunes backup which will make the phone back to the backup status? Want to find a way which enables you get contacts back selectively? Or you do not have the backup just want to recover from the iPhone 6S directly? Then Renee iPhone Recovery could do you a favor! It can helps you recover contacts from iTunes backup files selectively as well as recover contacts from iPhone 6S directly.
>>Click to find about how to recover deleted contact from iPhone of other version.
Professional iPhone data recovery software – Renee iPhone Recovery helps you
- Recover data from iPhone 7 series, iPhone 6s series, iPhone 6 series, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPad Pro, iPad air 2, etc.
- Recover & Backup data for devices which are installed iOS 10 and iOS 9.
- Recover contacts, videos, audios, messages, notes, calls, etc.
- 3 recovery plans are provided: recover from iOS devices, from iTunes backup and from iCloud backup.
- Support to recover data from iCloud backup and iTunes backup besides from device itself.
Compatible with : Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
people have downloaded!
Step 1: Launch Renee iPhone Recovery, connect your device to computer and click “Recover Lost Data”.
If you have connect more than one iOS devices to computer, please select the target one.
Step 2: Please select “Recover from iTunes Backup File ”. Choose the backup files you want to scan. And click “Start Scan” button.
Step 3: After scan finish, select the target contacts after checking the item “Show existing files”. Then please click “Recover”.
Step 1: Launch Renee iPhone Recovery, connect your iPhone 6S to computer and click “Recover Lost Data”.
If you have connect more than one iOS devices to computer, please select the target iPhone 6S.
Step 2: Please select “Recover from iOS Devices” then click “Start Scan”.
Step 3: After scan finish, select the contacts you want to recover in “Show deleted files only” and click “Recover”.
1. After you find the contacts lost, please try to recover them immediately with Renee iPhone Recovery and stop using your devices before recovering them back.
2. It is recommended to analyze the iPhone with the free version of Renee iPhone Recovery at first. If it can find out the lost contact, you can decide to get the full version.
3.The recovered contacts will be save in xls, csv and html formats.
4. Please stop using the mobile once you find you lose the contacts.
Get all the tips and how to make the recovery! Get Renee iPhone Recovery and follow the steps to get missing contacts back from iPhone 6!
Get Free version of Renee iPhone Recovery Now!
Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
people have downloaded and made the recovery!