>>Click to find about how to recover deleted contact from iPhone of other version.
Professional iPhone data recovery software – Renee iPhone Recovery helps you
- Recover data from iPhone 7 series, iPhone 6s series, iPhone 6 series, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPad Pro, iPad air 2, etc.
- Recover & Backup data for devices which are installed iOS 10 and iOS 9.
- Recover contacts, videos, audios, messages, notes, calls, etc.
- 3 recovery plans are provided: recover from iOS devices, from iTunes backup and from iCloud backup.
- Support to recover data from iCloud backup and iTunes backup besides from device itself.
Step 1: Launch Renee iPhone Recovery, connect your device to computer and click “Recover Lost Data”.
Step 2: Please select “Recover from iTunes Backup File ”. Choose the backup files you want to scan. And click “Start Scan” button.
Step 3: After scan finish, select the target contacts after checking the item “Show existing files”. Then please click “Recover”.
Step 1: Launch Renee iPhone Recovery, connect your iPhone 6S to computer and click “Recover Lost Data”.
Step 2: Please select “Recover from iOS Devices” then click “Start Scan”.
Step 3: After scan finish, select the contacts you want to recover in “Show deleted files only” and click “Recover”.
2. It is recommended to analyze the iPhone with the free version of Renee iPhone Recovery at first. If it can find out the lost contact, you can decide to get the full version.
3.The recovered contacts will be save in xls, csv and html formats.
4. Please stop using the mobile once you find you lose the contacts.