What are MKV Files
How to Play MKV Files
1. Using an MKV Compatible Media Player
2. Downloading the Appropriate Codecs for the Media Player
3.Converting MKV to MP4 or Other Common Video Format and Play on Desired Device
|Supported Player||Only a few players support it||Almost all players support it|
|Supported Mobile Device||Only some devices support it||Almost all devices support it, like mobile phones and tablets|
|File Size||Large size and require more space||Small size, easy to copy, move and upload|
How to Edit MKV Files
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : Many people may be not so familiar with file with extension M4A. So what is M4A file? This...
Jennifer Thatcher : If you have Sony or Panasonic camera, you should have already known what is MTS file. This article...