How to Put Password on Folders without Compression
Characteristics of Folder Lock Software
- Only one password, you can master all your protected folder.
- Main functions include lock, hide, protect, monitor, encrypt and safe delete files, folders and even disk.
- Besides locking folders, you can also lock programs, games and some system files to prevent from unauthorized modification, destruction or open.
- Complete data protection across whole Windows platforms. Secure your privacy data without slowing your computer down.
- New version of Renee File Protector support encrypt files and folders in External disk/USB and file in Shared Folders.
Step 1: Launch Renee File Protector and click “Hard disk” then “Lock File”.
Step 2: Click “Lock Folder” and then select the target folder in the pop up browser.
Step 3: When you want to open the protected folders, you will be required the master password.
Step 1: Right-click the target folder, select “Renee File Protector” in the menu and then click “Encrypt a copy” or “Encrypt to *exe”.
Step 2: Please enter the independent password in the pop-up window. (Please remember the password.)
Step 3: Safe delete the source folder.
After the lock process finished, the source folder will still reserve. So you need to safe delete it with “Shred and delete it” function of Renee File Protector.
Step 4: Enter the independent password.
When you run or extract the password-protected folder, you will be required to enter the password you set when encrypt the folder.