How to Effectively Remove the Watermarks/Logos/Subtitles of Video from Local and YouTube?
Method 1: Remove the Watermarks/ Logos/Subtitles from Video Directly
Method 2: Remove the Watermarks/Logos/Subtitles in Video by Cropping
Method 3: Remove the Watermark/Logo/Subtitle in the Video by Substitution
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : Memes are widely used in social software, and many GIF memes are from videos. Do you know how...
Jennifer Thatcher : Now, we can see many Vlog videos on videos sharing website. In fact, the creation of Vlog is...