- Tips Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Photos from HDD/USB Card
Recover Deleted Photos from HDD/USB Card
The reasons for losing important photos:
1. Empty Trash or Recycle bin by mistake.
2. Format hard drive or SD Card without backing up Photos.
3. Your Camera\’s SD card is not ejected safely.
Step 1: Confirm the location where the photo is missing.
Please follow the steps to recover the files:
Tips for after deleting photos:
(Write new data – store anything new, like photos, videos and documents, into the disk which you have deleted your files.
2. Do not format the SD card again even you are required to do this. And download Renee Undeleter to recover the deleted photos as soon as possible. (Please note that: Undeleter shall be installed into another disk but not the disk which has lost files.)
To retrieve/recover your deleted photos, please follow the steps:
Step 2: Launch the software and click “Whole Partition Scan” which is suitable for “Formatted data recovery” and “Memory card data recovery”.
RAW image formats supported: Nikon NEF, Canon CRW and CR2, Kodak DCR, Konica Minolta MRW, Fuji RAF, Sigma X3F, Sony SRF, Samsung DNG, Pentax PEF, Olympus ORF, Leica DNG, Panasonic RAW and more.
Step 3: Select the source device that your deleted files was in.
Step 4: Advanced technology of Renee Undeleter enables you to preview the scanned pictures while scanning and find out the one you need.
1. When the photo is deleted, the data itself is not erased but is still stored on the source devices. Therefore, in order to ensure that the deleted or lost photo is intact and is still recoverable, do not use the memory card any more.
2. Whatever the cause of your file loss, the best method of data recovery is a good preemptive data backup plan. If you- use Windows, you now know step-by-step how to automatically back up your hard drive, and avoid this sort of things to happen again.