Approach 1: Use FFmpeg to Remove Audio from Video
[C:\Windows\System32\ffmpeg.exe] the save path and name of FFmpeg
[-i e:2018.mp4] -i is followed by the saving path, name and video format of a video file
[–c copy] originally copy the coding format of video and audio
[-an e:201819.mp4] -an represents to delete an audio and is followed by the video output path, name and format
Approach 2: Use Renee Video Editor Pro to Remove Audio from Video
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Approach 3: How to Remove Audio from Video with iMovie
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : Windows users may have encountered error of KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR when using Windows. Once this error happens,...
John Weaver : Users can upload HD videos to the YouTube video platform. However, sometimes the upload result is unsatisfied –...