How to Repair Undetected Micro SD Card if it's Inaccessible
- Tips Data Recovery
- How to Repair Undetected Micro SD Card if it’s Inaccessible
Why Micro SD Card cannot be Detected?
- The card reader or the SD card slot is damaged. You can change a card reader or connect the SD card to another computer, and then check whether there is something wrong with the card reader and the port.
- The driver is faulty. If the drier is outdated and corrupted, the SD card will not be detected. You can try to update or reinstall the driver.
- The file system is incompatible with the operating system. At this situation, the system doesn’t give access to any data on the SD card. Please check whether the file system is compatible with the computer system. If not, format it to another suitable file system.
- The SD card is attacked by virus. This case can also make a SD card undetected. You can use anti-virus tools to scan the SD card and delete the corrupted files. If it is attacked severely, you should format it or fix it with the professional repairing tools.
- The file system goes wrong or gets corrupted. If the file system is corrupted, the computer cannot read the SD card. You should try to fix the file system.
How to Recover Data from Undetected Micro SD Card?
No matter which problems you meet with, data lost, formatting, inaccessible or corrupted SD card, Renee Undeleter can help you recover data. Besides, it is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
Easy to use Only simple steps to recover data from storage devices.
Multiple scan modes Fulfill different data lost and recovery needs.
File types Recover pictures, videos, audios, documents, mails, etc.
Supported storage devices Recover data from recycle bin, SD card, external disk, etc.
Supported System Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X10.6, 10.7, 10.8.
Easy to use Simple steps to recover data
Recover different file formats Support to recover multiple file types
Support different devices Recover data from multiple storage devicesFree TrialFree TrialFree Trial 1000 users have downloaded and recovered data back!
How to Repair Undetected Micro SD Card?
1. Update/Reinstall Driver
2. Format SD Card
3. Repair with CHKDSK
Relate Links :
How if USB Ports are not Working?
Jennifer Thatcher : Sometimes, we may encounter “USB device not recognized” after connecting the USB splitter or portable disk to computer....
How to Delete Temp Files in Windows 10 or Widows 7?
Ashley S. Miller : Temporary files are produced in Windows 7/10 as we are viewing web pages, running apps or editing files....