FAQ Center for Renee Video Editor Pro
How do I get technical support from Rene.E Lab?
How many payment methods for purchasing?
How to uninstall the application in Windows?
2. Click on “Control Panel”
3. Under Programs “Renee Undelter” click the “Uninstall a Program” link.
4. Select the product and right click, then select “Uninstall/Change”.
5. Click “Yes” to confirm the uninstallation.
Is my purchase guaranteed by 60 days money-back?
Purchased product hours ago. Pasting the code to register dialog, the program says the code is expired?
XP: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307895 1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs. 2. In the Currently installed programs box, click the “Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable“, and then click Change/Remove. 3. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to make the changes that you want.
Vista/7: 1. Click Start and choose Control Panel, 2. In Control Panel double click the “Programs and Features” icon. 3. Here you can find all the programs and items which are installed in Windows Vista. In the Currently installed programs box, click the “Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable“, and then click Change/Remove. Please restart your computer after uninstalling the software.
Which formats does Renee Video Editor Pro support?
- Videos: HEVC / H.265, MPEG-1/2/4, QuickTime, AVI, WMV / ASF, MKV, HTML5 / WebM, FLV / 3GP, RMVB, AMV, etc.
- Audio: FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU SUN, M4A, M4B, M4R, MKA, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, VOC, WAV, WMA, etc.
What kind of functions does Renee Video Editor Pro provide?
- Video Recording: Renee Video Editor Pro can help you record video and audio from computer screen and webcam.
- Video Edit: You can cut video,, rotate and crop video screens. Besides, you can also add watermark, effects, background music, subtitle, starting and ending clips.
- Format Conversion: After edit finish, you can export the videos/audios to any other supported formats.
Which export video formats are available?
How to purchase the full version of Renee Video Editor Pro?
If you select “Add a Backup CD of Your Order” while purchasing, you will receive the backup CD through mail.