How to Cut Videos with Video Cutter
You are here:
- Tips Renee Video Editor Pro
- How to Cut Videos with Video Cutter
22 February 2019 Ashley S. Miller Specialist of Customer Service Dept.
To make the video more attractive, many people often edit their videos, such as cutting, cropping and adding effects. So how to cut videos in specific size? The followings are 5 video cutters for you!
Part 1. FFmpeg (Command Prompt)
FFmpeg is a free computer open source software. You can use this software to simply rotate, cut and merge videos. What’s more, you can cut your video in a specific time and in designated size. Please click to get more about how to cut videos with FFmpeg.
If you are not so familiar with command prompt, then cutting videos with FFmpeg could be annoying sometimes. You can try the following video software, which may be more efficient than FFmpeg.
Part 2. Renee Video Editor Pro
Renee Video Editor Pro is a user-friendly and multi-functional video editor. With this software, users can not only cut videos in designated size but also merge several videos into one. Besides, users can rotate, transfer formats, add watermarks, remove watermarks, add background music and add subtitles for videos.
Renee Video Editor Pro – Multi-function Video Editing Software
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Cut Videos in Designated Size
① Download Renee Video Editor Pro to your computer; Open it and select [Video Toolbox].
② Click [Add Files] to select target video.
③ Select [Cut]; then drag the progress bar to select desired part you want to cut from the video.
④ You can also set a specific start and end time to cut the clip; then click [OK] to save the clip.
⑤ If you want to check the size of the video clip, check it at the homepage.
⑥ If you want to edit this clip, you can select the other functions in Renee Video Editor Pro.
⑦ After editing the video clip, you can select an output format and an output folder, then click [Start] to save it.
Part 3. AVI Cutter
AVI Cutter is a professional video cutter for videos in AVI format. Its functions are simple but easy use. It only supports users to cut videos in AVI format. So if you only cut AVI videos, it works for you.
Part 4. VirtualDub
VirtualDub is a free video editor. Users can use it to simply cut, rotate and crop video. It only supports users to edit videos in AVI and MPG-1 formats. What’s more, users will be asked to install the corresponding codec, or some AVI videos can’t be edited when their encodings are different.
Part 5. Movica
Movica is a free open source video editor, which supports users to simply edit videos in FLV and WMV. With this software, users can arbitrarily save and delete any part of a video; and they can easily cut and merge videos. Therefore, Movica can help you quickly cut videos in designated size.
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : Memes are widely used in social software, and many GIF memes are from videos. Do you know how...
Professional MP4 Joiner Help You Create Vlog Videos by Joining MP4
Jennifer Thatcher : Now, we can see many Vlog videos on videos sharing website. In fact, the creation of Vlog is...