Part 1: How to Merge Multiple MP4 Files in Windows 10
Approach 1: Merge MP4 Files with FFmpeg (Make with Command Prompt)
If you do not know much about the Command Prompt, it is recommended to try the Approach 2.
Approach 2: Merge MP4 Files with Renee Video Editor Pro
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos – Specify the start and end time in the video to cut a video clip.
- Corp and Rotate Function – Support to crop and rotate the video.
- Effects – Provides filters, zoom in and out and sound effect to users.
- Watermark – Users can add text, image, video watermarks to videos. Also supports to remove watermark from videos.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
- Subtitle Function – Customized your own subtitle.
- Add opening/ending – Edit opening and ending for videos, it can be subtitle, video and photo to bring cool transition effect to your video.
- Video merge – It can combine multiple videos/audios into one file as well as add various kinds of transition effects to the combined video.
- All common type of formats are supported – Supports all common formats of video editing, it allows users to choose the output format based on their needs, if recoding is necessary, it will automatically recode and test.
Part 2: How to Add Transition Between Merged Videos?
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : 16:9 is the international standard format of HDTV and it has been adopted by Australia, Japan, Canada and...
John Weaver : We have often heard that “This video has a 4:3 aspect ratio”, “This TV monitor has a 4:3...