How to Combine Videos and Add Subtitles
- Tips Renee Video Editor Pro
- How to Combine Videos and Add Subtitles
When we edit videos, it is common for us to combine videos into one. And adjust the audios and subtitles as well. Here, we are going to introduce how to combine videos with frames and audios synchronously.
Reasons of Combining Videos losslessly?
So it is necessary to combine videos in a lossless way. Here we are going to introduce method about how to combine videos losslessly with frames and audios synchronously.
Part 1: Combine Video Losslessly
Part 2: Add Subtitle to Videos
1. Upload the subtitle file you have
2. Create new subtitle file
3. Search the subtitle online
4. Adjust the position and style of the subtitle
Part 3: Solution to Solve the Audio Subtitle Sync Problem
Tips: Besides combining the videos and adding subtitle, Renee Video Editor Pro provides more functions:
Renee Video Editor Pro - Professional Vdieo Edit Software
- Screen Recording - Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos - Specify the start and end time in the video to cut a video clip.
- Corp and Rotate Function - Support to crop and rotate the video.
- Effects - Provides filters, zoom in and out and sound effect to users.
- Watermark - Users can add text, image, video watermarks to videos. Also supports to remove watermark from videos.
- Music Function - Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
- Subtitle Function - Customized your own subtitle.
Relate Links :
Record Screen with Screen Recorder in Windows 10
John Weaver : It is common for us to encounter the following situation: the video we want to keep in local...
How to Remove Black Bars from Videos?
John Weaver : Sometimes we will found that there is black bar around the video when we play the video. What...