Method 1: Rotate Video in Windows 10 with FFmpeg (Operate in CMD)
[C:\Windows\System32\ffmpeg.exe] refers to the location where you install FFmpeg
[-i e:2018.mp4]-I-items after “-i” refer to the saving location, name and format of the output video after rotation.
[-vf transpose=1] refers to rotate the video in clockwise direction for 90° and after this are the saving location, name and format of the output video after rotation.
[-vf transpose=2]refers to rotate the video in counterclockwise direction for 90° and after this are the saving location, name and format of the output video after rotation.
Method 2: Rotate with Renee Video Editor Pro in Windows 10
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Method 3: Rotate Video with Avidemux
Relate Links :
Amanda J. Brook : You may sometimes see MKV files when downloading or watching videos online. Then what are MKV files? Now...
Jennifer Thatcher : Many people may be not so familiar with file with extension M4A. So what is M4A file? This...