1. Zoom in Videos by Using Renee Video Editor Pro
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Partial Zoom In:
Entire Zoom In:
2. Zoom in Videos Partially by Using Windows Live Movie Maker
3. Zoom in Videos Partially by Using Vidiot
|Renee Video Editor Pro||Windows Live Movie Maker||Vidiot|
|Support partial zoom in||√||√||√|
|Support all common formats||√||×||×|
|Support multiple languages||√||√||×|
|Zoom in particular section of videos||√||×||×|
|Support edit functions such as cut, effects, rotate, crop, subtitles, music||√||×||×|
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : FLV, referred to as “FLASH VIDEO”, is a video format designed for Flash MX. Originally, developed by Macromedia,...
Amanda J. Brook : If the file size of a video is too large, the transmission speed of the video will be...