How to Zoom in Videos
You are here:
- Tips Renee Video Editor Pro
- How to Zoom in Videos
3 February 2019 John Weaver Senior Program Developer
When you record a video, in order to highlight a detail on the post-editing, you need to zoom in on particular section of this video. But how to zoom in videos? This essay will recommend you some video amplification software.
1. Zoom in Videos by Using Renee Video Editor Pro
Renee Video Editor Pro is a multifunctional video editing software. It not only can zoom in partial section of a video or the entire video, but also can edit a video such as cut, rotate, crop, add effect and subtitles.
Renee Video Editor Pro – Multi-function Video Editing Software
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Partial Zoom In:
① Open the software, choose[Video Toolbox].
② Click [Add Files] and select intended zoom-in video.
③ After adding video, choose [Effect] tool, then select [Add Zoom Effect].
④ Drag the border and select partial zoom-in area, then drag the timeline to zoom in the target area in specific time, or set the specific start and end time. Zoom-in proportion is available.
⑤ After partial zoom in the video, click [OK] and return to the homepage; select the output format and click [Start], then you can save the video.
If you want the entire zoom-in, see as follows.
Entire Zoom In:
① Select target video and click [Output settings].
② Select the larger resolutions in the video size to entire zoom in the video; you also can set up other options, then click [Save My Settings].
③ Return to the homepage, select the desired format in the output column, then determine the save path and click [Start] to save the video file.
2. Zoom in Videos Partially by Using Windows Live Movie Maker
Windows Live Movie Maker is a free video editing software. Although it has limited functions, it has a simple user-interface. You can import videos with ease and enlarge them. However, it has a demerit – it outputs only WMV format and is incompatible with many video formats.
3. Zoom in Videos Partially by Using Vidiot
Vidiot is a free video editing software, primarily used for home video editing. You can use it to zoom in particular section of a video, such as the top right/left corner and center. But it has one flaw, which is limited zoom in ability – you cannot select any detail to zoom in at wish.
① Add a video, select a desired zoom-in style.
② Select a particular position to zoom in, such as top right or left corner.
Here’s the comparison of the software above, you can choose the appropriate software based on your need to zoom in videos.
|Renee Video Editor Pro||Windows Live Movie Maker||Vidiot|
|Support partial zoom in||√||√||√|
|Support all common formats||√||×||×|
|Support multiple languages||√||√||×|
|Zoom in particular section of videos||√||×||×|
|Support edit functions such as cut, effects, rotate, crop, subtitles, music||√||×||×|
Relate Links :
What is FLV File and How to Play?
Ashley S. Miller : FLV, referred to as “FLASH VIDEO”, is a video format designed for Flash MX. Originally, developed by Macromedia,...
How to Zoom Out Video and Reduce Video File Size?
Amanda J. Brook : If the file size of a video is too large, the transmission speed of the video will be...