Why Data is Lost from SD Card?
2. Formatted or mistakenly deleted;
3. Plugged out during data transfer.
4. Be only readable due to file system error, unable to write data.
How to Recover SD Card with Recuva?
|Recover SD card||√||√|
|Multiple scan modes||×||√|
|Deep scan||√ (Slow)||√ (Fast)|
|Preview after scanning||×||√|
How to Recover SD Card with Renee Undeleter?
Data Recovery Software- Renee Undeleter
- Fast partition scan – Quickly retrieve files deleted or emptied in Recycle Bin and recover files in SD card.
- Whole partition scan – Quickly retrieve files from the inaccessible or formatted partitions.
- Whole disk scan – Scan all partitions to get the disk information.
- Image creation – Clone a partition image to quicken the partition’s reading and backup.
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : Many errors can occur in a damaged SD card. Of course, there are many solutions to fixing a...
John Weaver : SD card is a cost-effective, portable storage device. But it is also easily corrupted, causing data loss. How...