Twitter is an American online social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets” and it is also one of the ten most-visited websites. The Twitter current CEO accounced, by March 2018, Twitter had 336 million active users who tweeted 340 million times. Meanwhile, Twitter processes approximately 1.6 billon online search requests every day.
MOV is the video format of QuickTime, which is developed by Apple Inc. In the total 4 versions, the 4.0 version is provided with the best compression rate. That allows inter-frame compression and infra frame compression in 16-bit image depth, with over 10 frames per second. MOV has been accepted by many multi-media software, video editors and mainstream PC systems, such as Apple Mac OS and Microsoft Windows95/98/NT/2003/XP/VISTA/7/8/10, so it is a good choice to save videos in MOV format.
MP4 is the multi-media file used for saving audios, videos and subtitles. MPEG-4 is the main encoding format which is a set of compressed encoding standards for audios and videos. It is formulated by the moving picture expert group under International Organization for Standardization and International Electrotechnical Commission. In MPEG-4, macro block is no longer used as the standard for image analysis, but the individual changes in the videos are recorded. Therefore, tiny squares don’t occur in a MP4 file even the video images change quickly or the code rate is not sufficient. In addition, MP4 is accepted by more devices and software, such as mobile devices, vehicles and smart home.
1. Open Renee Video Editor Pro, and click [Video Toolbox]
2. Then click [Add Files] to select your video. We all know that the duration of a Twitter video is restricted to 2 minutes 20 seconds, less than 512 MB, MP4 and MOV only. Therefore, you need to cut the video and transfer the output format if the video you want to share on Twitter can not fulfill all the requirements.
3. First, we transfer the video format. Click the triangle icon beside [Output Format] and select MP4 in the pull-up list.
4. Then you can cut the video. Please click the [Cut]. Now you can cut the desired clip from video at will. You can also set the specific time through the start and end buttons below the video. Pay attention: the duartion of the video should be within 2 minutes 20 seconds.
5. After editing, please click OK and return to main interface of Renee Video Editor Pro. Click [Start] and wait for a while.
6. When the output process get finish, you can go to the video and check the properties. Now the FLV file has been transferred to the MP4 file with 20MB. That fulfills the upload requirement.
7. Log in your Twitter, and click the image icon to upload videos or pictures.
8. Select the MP4 or MOV video to upload.
9. Then you can enter some words for your video, and click [Tweet] to publish your video.
10. Upload successfully.
1. Open Renee Video Editor Pro, then select [Screen Recoder].
2. Click [Settings] to select MP4 format.
3. Select a Twitter video and define the screen size, the audio source and the output folder by yourself.
4. This screen will follow if you begin to record. When you stop recording, click that stop icon.
5. Finally, you can check the file propterty.
Relate Links :
28-02-2019John Weaver : When we edit AVI videos, we may join/combine several videos. How to join/combine AVI videos without reducing quality?...
28-02-2019John Weaver : MKV and AVI are common video formats. Which one should be used in a new video? In this...