You are here:
- Tips Data Backup
- Free Windows 10 Backup and Restore
Free Windows 10 Backup and Restore
For any computer storage device, it is not a question of it will fail in one day. For this reason, it is definitely worth setting up a backup plan as soon as possible. Keeping copies of your files on different device in case something happens to the originals. So does the operating system. With free and professional data backup and restore software – Renee Becca, you can easily make the automatic backup plans for different storage devices and computer system like Windows 10.
- Backup and restore system, disk, partition, folder and files.
- Support filtering files formats when backing up files.
- Built-in 5 different backup schemes, like Single version mode, Version chain mode, Differential and Incremental mode which can help you save your space.
- Provides more advanced and convenience settings.
- Backup Schedule supports set up automatic backup and related update plans for different storage devices.
How to Free Backup Windows 10 with Renee Becca
Step 1: Launch the software, click “Backup” and then “System Backup”.
Step 2: Select a destination to save the backup files in the pop up window.
Besides clicking “Backup” button directly, you can also set backup schedule, scheme (mode) and options.
Step 3: Click “Turn On” in Schedule and make a plan of when to back up in Scheduler window.
After the scheduler set, Renee Becca can backup the same partition in the set time.
Step 4: Click the “System backup options” in the bottom of “System backup” window.
In Advanced Options, there lots of options like compress the backup files or not, shutdown computer after task finished and so on.
Step 5: Select the backup mode you want.
Various backup modes are provided in Renee Becca, like Incremental mode, Differential mode and so on. Detailed introduction will be released once you click the related backup mode.