Advantages of Migrating OS to SSD
- Take Less Time to launch software and system
- The speed of read and write is mcuh faster than that of traditional HDD
- Lower power consumption
- No vibration or noise when it works
Step 1: Launch Renee Becca and click “Clone” on the left side.
Step 2: Select the SSD you prepare for the migration.
Step 3: Click “Redeploy” then a widow will pop up. Please click “Yes” to continue next process.
Step 4: After the migration finished, you can start your computer with the new SSD.
- Please do not format the system disk before you make sure the SSD works fine.
- You can take off the HDD and connect the SSD to compute after shuting down the computer. Then the computer will automatically boot from SSD.
- If you do not want to take off the HDD, please connect the SSD and then change the boot order in BIOS.
Relate Links :
Amanda J. Brook : Using Renee Becca, an easy backup and hard drive cloning software, can help you clone everything from source...
Amanda J. Brook : Step by step process of how to backup partition/disk with the best free backup software - Renee Becca....