Want to upgrade your HDD to a new SSD to get a better system performance? However, if you want to replace the HDD with the SSD, you may need to reinstall a new Windows system, which may cost a fortune. Can we just migrate the original operating system in HDD to the SSD? Yes, it works. But the process of migration OS (Operating System) is a time-consuming process. With Renee Becca , you can free from this problem. All you need to do is 4 simple clicks and Renee Becca will finish the rest for you.
Advantages of Migrating OS to SSD
- Take Less Time to launch software and system
- The speed of read and write is mcuh faster than traditional HDD
- Lower power consumption
- No vibration or noise when it works
Step 1: Launch Renee Becca and click “Clone” on the left side.
Step 2: Select the SSD you prepare for the migration.
What should be paid attention to before the migration? Please make sure the target SSD is big enough to hold the operation system. You can have a check of the system size when you click “System Redeploy” in “Clone” function.
Step 3: Click “Redeploy” then a widow will pop up. Please click “Yes” to continue next process.
Worrying about the hidden partition which contains critical boot files? Renee Becca will detective this partition and then reallocate the hidden partition in the target SSD.
Step 4: After the migration finished, you can start your computer with the new SSD.
- Please do not format the system disk before you make sure the SSD works fine.
- You can take off the HDD and connect the SSD to compute after shuting down the computer. Then the computer will automatically boot from SSD.
- If you do not want to take off the HDD, please connect the SSD and then change the boot order in BIOS.
Please click here to find more about how to change the boot order of your computer brand. (Cannot find your brand? Please refer to your PC manual to find out the method.)