How to Replace Notebook's Hard Drive with SSD
- Tips Data Backup
- How to Replace Notebook’s Hard Drive with SSD
Disk Cloning Applications
Help you to upgrade your hard drive from small and old disk to a new one without reinstalling the operating system and installed applications.
Help you quickly transfer all data on one disk to others, such as, migrate system to SSD, etc.
Make a disk copy
Can be used to make a copy of the source disk as a backup.
Make a copy of the damaged hard drive and recover the lost data from the cloned disk.
Allows you to clone the entire disk from one to another in the easiest way. However, do you know how to clone a hard drive safely? Here we present a reliable disk cloning software and guide you to do the procedures for disk cloning in a simple way.
What is the Best Tool to Clone a Hard Drive?
Replacing the Hard Drive for Notebook with SSD
- Select the right SSD from factor and interface which fits for your computer, especially for laptop.
- Make a full backup for both HDD and SSD.
- Move large files and folders that you do not use frequently to external memory device.
- Download and install Renee Becca.
Step 1: Launch Renee Becca. Select “Clone Function” and then please click “Disk Clone”.
Step 2: Select the target SSD and you can have a check of the size of partitions in SSD. After assure, just click “Clone”.
1. Memory of the target SSD need to be equal or larger than the space which has been used in source. (Larger will be better, because each disk has some space which is hidden).
2. Please make sure size of each partition in target SSD must be equal or larger than the total size of the file in related source partition.