It is annoying to make copy for the data inside system when cloning the disk. And more and more computer users using SSD. Specially, Samsung SSD is famous for its excellent quality and its manage software. But with the rapidly grown of the data we saved in SSD, it just step into our mind that we should change the SSD with another which is equipped with larger storage. But how to make it with simple steps?
Directly copy and paste just work on the disk which just save data. But if the SSD you want to change is with system, it is impossible to make it boot after copying and pasting. You need to make the clone with professional disk clone software. Here we recommend you to try free Renee Becca which is under promotion.
With Professional Disk Clone Software Renee Becca, you can
- Enjoy the software without any charge! No limitations on all functions.
- Directly make the clone without creating image! Save time!
- Boot from the new disk after 4 step clone process at once. All information required to boot the system will be cloned.
- Make auto-backup for system, partitions, folders and files with the 5 build-in backup modes.
Compatibles with： Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/Server 2008
Download Free Version
people has downloaded and make the clone!
How to Clone Samsung SSD with Renee Becca
Preparation before Clone:
- Select the right SSD from factor and interface which fits for your computer, especially for laptop.
- Make a full backup for both SSD.
- If you just want to clone only system to SSD, please refer to migrate system to SSD for detailed steps!
- Download and install Renee Becca.
Step 1: Launch Renee Becca. Select “Clone Function” and then please click “Disk Clone”.
Step 2: Select the target SSD and you can have a check of the size of partitions in SSD. After assure, just click “Clone”.
You can make use of the free space by adding new partition(s) or extend the original partitions.
Step 3: After clone finished, please try to boot from the new SSD.
Please make sure the new SSD is bootable before formatting the source SSD.
Want to clone Samsung SSD? Entirely free SSD clone software – Renee Becca makes it for you in 3 simple steps!