Why SD Card Data will be Lost on Mac?
- Accidentally delete important files.
- Format the SD card.
- SD card got corrupted or inaccessible.
- Be attacked by virus.
- Power failed.
- Change the file system.
Which File System of SD Card will be Supported Mac?
How to Run SD Card Recovery on Mac?
Powerful Data Recovery Software — Renee Undeleter
- Fast Partition Scan – Help you quickly retrieve files accidentally deleted or emptied from Recycle Bin.
- Whole Partition Scan – Quickly retrieve formatted or inaccessible files in partitions.
- Whole Disk Scan – Scan entire disk to get information from all partitions.
- Image Creation – Create a partition image to quickly get access to the partitions and back up.
|Supported operating systems||Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and the later version; Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP and 2000.|
|Supported media||Hard disk, flash drive, storage card (SD card, MMC card) and computer.|
|Supported file systems||APFC, HFS +, FAT (FAT16，FAT32), ExFAT, NTFS|
|Supported languages||English, French, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Germany, Spanish, Arabic and Portuguese.|
|Supported file types||Picture, video, audio, Microsoft Office document, Outlook email and archive file.|
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : MacBook runs so slow, but don’t know how to reset it to factory settings? Read this article and...
Jennifer Thatcher : Mac is highly integrated, with many unchangeable parts. Many people prefer to use an external hard drive when...