How to Pick up An Application for SD Card Recovery?
- Ease of use: A sound application should be clear, simple and easily accepted by newbies
- Availability in more devices: The application should support your operating system and the file system of the target SD card. Also, it should support to recover data from more devices.
- Reliability: On the premise of complete data recovery, the application should be safe and reliable, which will not bring bad effects to data, SD card and device.
- Multiple functions: A powerful application can support to recover various file types and recover the lost data due to different situations, such as accidentally deleting and formatting. What’s more, it should contain other utility functions.
- Cost effectiveness: You can select the free application if the free application can fully match with your needs. Otherwise, you can select the paid application that fits the points mentioned above.
Which Applications can be used to Recover Data from Micro SD Card?
1. PhotoRec (Free)
2. Renee Undeleter (Free Trial)
Easy to use Only simple steps to recover data from storage devices.
Multiple scan modes Fulfill different data lost and recovery needs.
File types Recover pictures, videos, audios, documents, mails, etc.
Supported storage devices Recover data from recycle bin, SD card, external disk, etc.
Supported System Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X10.6, 10.7, 10.8.
Easy to use Simple steps to recover data
Recover different file formats Support to recover multiple file types
Support different devices Recover data from multiple storage devicesFree TrialFree TrialFree Trial 1000 users have downloaded and recovered data back!
3. iCare Data Recovery Technician (Limited in Free Version)
4. Recuva (Free)
5. Power Data Recovery (Limited in Free Version)
6. Disk Drill (Limited in Free Version)
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : WhatsApp is a messaging app where more and more people communicate with friends, send pictures, videos and documents....
Ashley S. Miller : Some 3DS users have ever met that the Nintendo 3DS SD card cannot be recognized. When the 3DS...