At this moment, Renee Becca can help you free clone data and system in hard drive to SSD which has smaller capacity. You can boot target compute with the SSD once clone finish.
With Professional Disk Clone Software Renee Becca, you can
- Enjoy the software without any charge! No limitations on all functions.
- Directly make the clone without creating image! Save time!
- Boot from the new SSD after 4 step clone process at once. All information required to boot the system will be cloned.
- Make perfect clone for you when cloning entire HDD to smaller SSD.
- Make auto-backup for system, partitions, folders and files with the 5 build-in backup modes.
How to Clone Hard Drive to SSD For Free
Step 1: Launch Renee Becca. Connect target disk to computer. Go to “Clone” function and click “Hard Disk Clone/Clone System Disk”.
Step 2: Select the source HDD and target SSD.
Step 3: Have a check of the size of partitions in SSD via Virtual View. After assure, just click “Clone”.
Size of used space in total: 56.8 GB
We can get information of each partitions’ used space from the following chart.
Free space in total: 62.4 GB
Conditions of 3 partitions after cloned:
*After allocating enough used space of each partition, the rest 62.4 GB will be divided in to 3 parts equally and add to each partition separately.
Step 4: Boot the computer with the new disk after clone.
* Please make sure the computer can boot from the new disk normally before formatting the original disk.