Part 1: Introduction of HDD
- Larger Capacity: The capacity of hard disk in laptop is about 500GB and 2TB while it can reach 2TB in desktop.
- Lower Cost: With the output of SSD, the price of HDD steps down over time. Now you can get a new 1TB HDD with only $50.
- Longer Lifespan: The life span of HDD could reach 20 years before it fails.
Part 2: Transfer Data from One Internal Hard Drive to Another when Windows Works
1. Transfer Entire Hard Disk
Attention: All data in the target disk will be erased when we process the clone. So, please backup the data inside the target disk beforehand.
2. Transfer Parts of Data inside the Hard Disk
Part 3: Transfer Data from One Internal Hard Drive to Another when Windows Fails to Work
Relate Links :
John Weaver : Now, SSD has been widely used in our computer and other aspects. Comparing with traditional HDD, SSD takes...
Ashley S. Miller : Want to format the USB flash drive but receive the notification that Windows can not format the disk?...