How to Install System on SSD
You are here:
- Tips Data Backup
- How to Install System on SSD
30 September 2017 Amanda J. Brook Senior Product Manager
No matter you are using Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7, it just come to your mind to replace the hard disk with SSD or something wrong happened to your disk which force you to do so. Now, you can find perfect solution about how to install system on SSD with the 2 reliable methods below.
When something wrong happened in our hard disk, it means that we need to change another disk. But nowadays, more and more computer users tends to replace the original disk with the SSD which can improve the performance of the computer as well.
When we get the new SSD disk, the first we need to do is re-partition the disk and install operating system. Here, question comes “How to install system on SSD?”.
Method 1: Install a new system
Computer users used to reinstall the system with a system disk which purchased from Microsoft. As we all known, the system disk from Microsoft will cost a fortune. Beside, after reinstalling the system, we also need to spend hours to transfer our data from HDD to SSD and reinstall software we need.
Why not choose a time-saving and economic method to do this? That is transfer the original system from HDD to SSD with third-party software.
Method 2: Migrate the original system from HDD to SSD
With 100% free Windows 10 system migration Software - Renee Becca, you can boot from the new disk with your original Windows system and all data in the disk by migrating system from HDD to SSD.
With Professional System Migration Software Renee Becca, you can
- Enjoy the software without any charge! No limitations on all functions.
- Directly make the magration without creating image! Save time!
- Boot from the new SSD after 4 step migrating process at once. All information required to boot the system will be cloned.
- Make auto-backup for system, partitions, folders and files with the 5 build-in backup modes.
Compatibles with： Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/Server 2008
Download Free Version
people has downloaded and make the clone!
How to Migrate OS to SSD with Renee Becca
Step 1: Launch Renee Becca and click “Clone” on the left side.
Step 2: Select the SSD you prepare for the migration.
What should be paid attention to before the migration? Please make sure the target SSD is big enough to hold the operation system. You can have a check of the system size when you click “System Redeploy” in “Clone” function.
Step 3: Click “Redeploy” then a widow will pop up. Please click “Yes” to continue next process.
Worrying about the hidden partition which contains critical boot files? Renee Becca will detective this partition and then reallocate the hidden partition in the target SSD.
Step 4: After the migration finished, you can start your computer with the new SSD.
- Please do not format the system disk before you make sure the SSD works fine.
- You can take off the HDD and connect the SSD to compute after shuting down the computer. Then the computer will automatically boot from SSD.
- If you do not want to take off the HDD, please connect the SSD and then change the boot order in BIOS.
Please click here to find more about how to change the boot order of your computer brand. (Cannot find your brand? Please refer to your PC manual to find out the method.)