Reset Windows 7 Password without Data Lost
Entered the correct password but only got the message “The user name or password is incorrect”? Or do not know how to have windows 7 password reset when you forgot it? After searching the solution in Microsoft, you could not solve it with the help of Microsoft. Then it advises you to reinstall Windows. But you do not want to make this re-installation which will erase all the data inside the account.
Try profession password reset software – Renee Passnow which can remove the login password for administrator or any other accounts with 4 simple steps and preserve all the data as they used to be.
Tips: Free Version of Renee Passnow is available now!
Why Choose Renee Passnow to Reset Windows 7 Password?
- Support reset password for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, including 32-bit and 64-bit version.
- No matter the account you want to reset password for is a local account or administrator account, Renee Passnow will remove the password directly without guessing. Save all important files.
- No need to provide any possible password combinations or professional knowledge.
- Whole reset process just take 5 minutes. Simple and efficient.
- New version of Renee Passnow support to turn Microsoft account into local account which can help you regain access to your data.
How to Reset Windows 7 Password without Data Lost?
Step 1: Download and Install Renee Passnow. Create a live USB/CD which is the password reset disk with Renee Passnow.
Step 2: Boot your target PC and Change the boot order in BIOS.
First Insert the live USB/CD in your PC. Start the target PC and Secondly, Change the boot order of the target PC in BIOS. If the optical drive is not first in the boot order, your PC will start “normally” (i.e. boot from your hard drive) and will not check your disc drive.
After successfully changing the boot order, please save the BIOS and reboot your PC.
You must reboot the target PC and hold a Hot key to Enter the BIOS menu.Please click here to find how to change the boot order of your computer brand.(Cannot find your brand? Please refer to your PC manual to find out the method.)
Step 3: Reset Windows Admin/Login Password.
Enter the program and select the “Passnow” function.
Step 4: Select the target account, and click “Clear Password” to reset its login password.
If you do not want to make any change to your account, you can also create a new administrator account and reset the target password via the new created administrator.