You may found yourself forgot the Windows login password after a long time of no-use.Or just change the login password a few days ago, but was told incorrect every time you think you enter the correct one. However, you do not prepare the password reset disk beforehand and urge to regain access to the account? However the methods you found online do not work at all? And now you can not create the password reset disk!
Do not worry! You can create the password reset disk with Renee Passnow even you can not log in you computer. No matter the account you want to remove password for is a local account or the Microsoft account, Renee Passnow can help you remove it in 5 minutes. Preserve all the data inside the account. 100% safe!
More About Renee Passnow...
- Supports reset password for local account including administrator.
- Change Microsoft account into local one to help you access the system in minutes.
- 4 simple steps remove password in 5 minutes, regardless its length and complexity.
- 100% secure. Whole reset process will not damage the data inside the account.
- No need to reinstall Windows or any professional knowledge.
Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Get Free Version Now
people have downloaded and create the reset disk successfully!
How to Reset the Password with Renee Passnow
Please make the 3 tasks below to reset the login password for Windows.
* Renee Passnow is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
Task 2: Create Bootable Media with Renee Passnow
- Renee Passnow
- Windows computer which can login and work normally (To download and install Renee Passnow).
- USB stick or CD/DVD(Need 200MB at least)
Bootable media create process:
1. Choose creation method: USB or CD/DVD
2. Connect the USB/CD/DVD to your computer and then please click “Create USB” or “Create CD” to process the creation.
Please backup your data inside the USB drive in advanced. Because all the data will be erased when creating the bootable media.
Task 3: Reset Password with the Created Bootable Media
You need: The bootable media you created in Step 2. Target PC.
Step 1: Boot the target PC from the bootable USB/CD/DVD.
1. Connect the bootable media to the PC you want to reset password for.
2. Enter BIOS setting.
Please hold a Hot key to enter the BIOS menu.Please click here to find how to change the boot order of your computer brand.(Can not find your brand? Please refer to your PC manual to find out the method).
Change the boot order of the target PC in BIOS. If the bootable drive is not first in the boot order, your PC will start “normally” (i.e. boot from your hard drive) and will not check your disc drive.
☞ If your computer is UEFI environment, check boot from USB under UEFI environment.
After successfully changing the boot order in BIOS, please save the BIOS and reboot your PC.
Step 2: Select “PassNow!” function after booting from the bootable media you created.
Load in Renee Passnow and select the “PassNow!” function.
Step 3: Select target system in the list.
Step 4: Choose the target account then click “Clear Password” to reset its login password.
After reset successful, please restart your PC. Before restarting the computer, please disconnect the bootable USB/CD from your computer. Then your computer will boot normally.
If the account you want to reset password for is Microsoft one, Renee Passnow will create another local account which has the similar name with the Microsoft one and preserve all the data inside. After reset successfully, please select the related local account on the login page.
Also, you can click “Create new account” to make a new administrator to solve this problem with Renee Passnow.
After Renee Passnow remove the password successfully, please disconnect the bootable media and restart PC. Then you can login your computer without password.