Create Windows 10 Password Reset Disk For Another Computer
- Tips System Rescue
- Create Windows 10 Password Reset Disk For Another Computer
After updating Windows 10, my PC will not accept the PIN code I set. I forgot the login password of my Windows 10 computer after a long time of using PIN code. Is it possible to regain access to the account without data lost?
My child change my Windows 10 administrator account password and can not remember what it is. And I am regret not previously creating a password reset disk for my Window 10. Is there any chance I can create one for it now?
Password reset disk is a file that save on the bootable USB/CD/DVD which can help you reset the forgotten password on the locked Windows system.
How to Make a Password Reset Disk For Another Computer
What is Renee Passnow?
- Create password reset disk without providing any possible password or account information.
- Reset password for target account back to blank without damaging data inside.
- Whole reset process is simple and easy to go. Even you are newbie in computer, you can make it without any problem.
Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Process of Removing Password with Renee Passnow’s Password Reset Disk
Please make the 2 tasks to reset password with the created password reset disk.
- Renee Passnow (Download it now!)
- Windows computer which can login and work normally (The Windows system of the computer which you used to create bootable media does not matter.).
- USB stick (Please backup data inside the USB disk in advanced. All data will be erased when creating the bootable media) or CD/DVD(Need 200MB at least)
1. Choose creation method: USB or CD/DVD in Renee Passnow
(You do not need to provide any possible password combination or account information.)
2. Connect the USB/CD/DVD to your computer. Select one option from [Crate a Live USB] and [Create a Live CD]. Then, select [x64] or [x86] according to your computer. Next, click on [Download Now] to download the licensed ISO. Remember to activate the software beforehand. After that, click on [Create USB] to create the boot media.
The bootable media you created in Step 2.