Password reset disk is a file that save on the bootable USB/CD/DVD which can help you reset the forgotten password on the locked Windows system.
How to Make a Password Reset Disk For Another Computer
What is Renee Passnow?
- Create password reset disk without providing any possible password or account information.
- Reset password for target account back to blank without damaging data inside.
- Whole reset process is simple and easy to go. Even you are newbie in computer, you can make it without any problem.
Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Process of Removing Password with Renee Passnow’s Password Reset Disk
Please make the 2 tasks to reset password with the created password reset disk.
- Renee Passnow (Download it now!)
- Windows computer which can login and work normally (The Windows system of the computer which you used to create bootable media does not matter.).
- USB stick (Please backup data inside the USB disk in advanced. All data will be erased when creating the bootable media) or CD/DVD(Need 200MB at least)
1. Choose creation method: USB or CD/DVD in Renee Passnow
(You do not need to provide any possible password combination or account information.)
2. Connect the USB/CD/DVD to your computer. Select one option from [Crate a Live USB] and [Create a Live CD]. Then, select [x64] or [x86] according to your computer. Next, click on [Download Now] to download the licensed ISO. Remember to activate the software beforehand. After that, click on [Create USB] to create the boot media.
The bootable media you created in Step 2.