Windows 10 password incorrect
Solution #1：Check the status of CapsLock key and NumLock key
Step 1: Go to “Settings” in “Start” menu.
Step 2: Click “Accounts” in “Settings”.
Step 3: Choose “Sign-in options” and then select “Never ”in “Require sign-in”item.
Solution #2：Password reset software ——Renee Passnow
About Renee Passnow
- Whole password reset process takes only 4 simple steps! Do not require related knowledge or possible password combinations.
- Reset/remove the login password back to blank directly. Preserve all data inside!
- For local account and administrator, Renee Passsnow will remove the password directly.
- For Microsoft account, Renee Passnow will turn the Microsoft account into local one and reserve all data inside the account.
Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Preparation – Create New Windows 10 Password Reset Disk with Renee Passnow
Professional Windows 10 password reset tool - Renee Passnow (Download now!)
Windows PC which can login and work normally (The Windows version of the computer you are using to create the new password reset disk does not matter.)
USB stick (Please backup data inside beforehand. All data will be erased when creating the reset disk) or CD/DVD(Need 200MB at least)
New Windows 10 Password Reset Disk create process when you locked out: (No need to provide any possible password)
1. Choose creation method: USB or CD/DVD
2. Connect the USB/CD/DVD to your computer. Select one option from [Crate a Live USB] and [Create a Live CD]. Then, select [x64] or [x86] according to your computer. Next, click on [Download Now] to download the licensed ISO. Remember to activate the software beforehand. After that, click on [Create USB] to create the boot media.
Whole password reset disk process with Renee Passnow does not need to provide any possible password or account information.
Step 1: Boot the target PC from the created password reset USB/CD/DVD.
Step 2: Select “PassNow!” function after booting from the new created Windows password reset disk.
Step 3: Select target Windows 10 system in the list.
Step 4: Choose the target account then click “Clear Password” to reset Windows 10 login password.
Relate Links :
Amanda J. Brook : Forgot Windows 10 login password? No matter you are using administrator, local account or the Microsoft account, you...
Jennifer Thatcher : Lost Windows password and lock yourself out? No password reset disk? Now you can create one with Renee...