Multi-functional Video Cutter and Joiner
- Tips Renee Video Editor Pro
- Multi-functional Video Cutter and Joiner
When you record or download a long video, you may need to cut it into several clips and omit some unnecessary parts. Then you may join these videos into a new one. How to cut and join several videos? In this essay, we will introduce two suitable software to you.
How to Cut and Join Videos?
Method 1: Use FFmpeg to Cut and Join Videos (Command Prompt)
② Open the command window, and enter [C:\Windows\System32\ffmpeg.exe -ss 00:00:03 -t 00:00:04 -i E:Renee.mp4 -vcodec copy -acodec copy E:MP4\Renee.mp4] to cut the video.
Method 2 : Use Renee Video Editor Pro to Cut and Join
Renee Video Editor Pro – Multi-function Video Editing Software
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Video & Audio Cutter- Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Cut and join videos:
⑤ Select [Merge all files into one] to join these videos clips.
Relate Links :
How to Remove A Watermark from Video?
Jennifer Thatcher : It is believed that many people like downloading some videos online. When the video contains one or more...
How to Cut Videos with Video Cutter
Ashley S. Miller : When we are editing videos, we may want to cut some specific clips from videos. How to cut...