How to Cut and Join Videos?
Method 1: Use FFmpeg to Cut and Join Videos (Command Prompt)
② Open the command window, and enter [C:\Windows\System32\ffmpeg.exe -ss 00:00:03 -t 00:00:04 -i E:Renee.mp4 -vcodec copy -acodec copy E:MP4\Renee.mp4] to cut the video.
Method 2 : Use Renee Video Editor Pro to Cut and Join
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Video & Audio Cutter- Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Cut and join videos:
⑤ Select [Merge all files into one] to join these videos clips.
Relate Links :
Jennifer Thatcher : It is believed that many people like downloading some videos online. When the video contains one or more...
Ashley S. Miller : When we are editing videos, we may want to cut some specific clips from videos. How to cut...