You are here:
- Tips System Rescue
- How to Bypass Windows 7 Password
How to Bypass Windows 7 Password
I can‘t figure out the login password of Windows 7 account which has lots of important data inside. And don’t want to spend a fortune on reinstallation of the system. Is there any other method to bypass Windows 7 password?
Yes! Of course. Find Renee Passnow!
When You Need Renee Passnow
- Forgot or lost Windows 7 password (Including administrator account)
- Purchase a second-hand computer with an unknown password
- Administrator account is disabled or the password is expired
- Windows account was locked out because mistyping the password so many times
If you have met the above situations, Renee Passnow is the right Windows password recovery tool for you.
Why Choose Renee Passnow
- 100% Recovery rate
- Reset password in 3-5 minutes, easy to use
- No data damage/overwrite when bypassing Windows 7 password
- Reset Administrator and other user account password
- Technical support
- Support Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, etc.
- Support Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, NT, etc.
- Support FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5.
- Support all kinds of device interface IDE/SATA/SCSI/IEEE1394.
- All functions work under Non-Windows environment.
Process of How to Bypass Windows 7 Password
Step 1: Download and install Renee Passnow on another computer with the Windows system.
Because the computer which has been lock does not have the authority to install software, you need to install it on another windows computer.
Step 2: Create the bootable media and Change the boot order in BIOS of target computer.
First create the live USB/CD in another PC, Secondly, Change the boot order of the target PC in BIOS. If the optical drive is not first in the boot order, your PC will start “normally” (i.e. boot from your hard drive) and will not check your disc drive.
How to create the boot media? Select one option from [Crate a Live USB] and [Create a Live CD]. Then, select [x64] or [x86] according to your computer. Next, click on [Download Now] to download the licensed ISO. Remember to activate the software beforehand. After that, click on [Create USB] to create the boot media.
After successfully changing the boot order, please save the BIOS and reboot your PC.
You must reboot the target PC and hold a Hot key to Enter the BIOS menu.Please click here to find how to change the boot order of your computer brand.(Cannot find your brand? Please refer to your PC manual to find out the method.)
Step 3: Reset Windows Admin/Login Password.
Enter the program and select the “Passnow” function.
Step 4: Select a target account, and click “Reset Password” to reset its login password.
Restart your PC and enjoy the fun.
Now, Renee PassNow is compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000. You can insert a USB stick to your PC and create a live USB. CD/DVD devices start up even better.