Part 1: What is TS File
Being the specialized package format of R series codec standard which has not been opened source yet. And with the promotion of H.264/AVC codec standard, MP4 has been widely accepted. Taking the advantages of high efficiency of coding and better compatibility, MP4 has replaced TS.
TS video files saved in DVD could be played in DVD players without the help of any other software. If you save TS video file in your computer, you can double click to open it. Different computer systems may get different results. For example, users may need to install third party software on Mac computer to play the TS video file.
If we fail to play the TS file, it is recommended to convert the TS files to MP4 format which can be played in multiple devices.
Part 2: How to Convert TS to MP4
If you want to get a video with different dub or subtitle, Renee Video Editor Pro is recommended to convert TS video to MP4 which can help you select desired subtitle or audio tracks at the same time.
How to Edit TS Video
Besides converting formats, audio tracks and subtitles, Renee Video Editor Pro also provides other video editing functions to users like cut, crop, effect, etc. And the steps of editing TS video is easy-to-go. Even you are a computer newbie, you can get the edit method in minutes.
- Screen Recording – Record screen and webcam in Windows computer.
- Cut Videos & Audios – Users can record screen at will. User can customize the recording time, the size of the window, the resolution and the frame rate. While recording, users can adjust the speed, add customized watermark and set special effects for mouse.
- Video editing – Merge, crop, rotate, cut and transform video easily. It can change and add background music, add subtitles, make the beginning and end of the film. It also can add and remove watermarks, add a variety of filter effects and so on.
- Format conversion – Support to convert videos and audios into different formats.
- Customize the compression mode – encoding and preservation of video and audio.
- Music Function – Add background music to videos. You can create the voice over by yourself or add local music as background music.
Relate Links :
Ashley S. Miller : Although MKV is one of the popular video formats, it has a poorer compatibility than that of MP4....
Jennifer Thatcher : Taking a great market share in smart phone market, iPhone has been widely used in our daily life....